- If the balloon gets damaged (cut), how to repair it ?
If it is a small cut, then a quick temporary fix would be to put a piece of good quality tape from inside. For larger cuts or damages, please call the Prism office.
- What is the normal maintenance procedure?
- When not in use, the unit needs to be inside its storage case and placed in a sheltered environment. Check the balloon cloth periodically for any minor cuts or dirt and keep it clean.
- What is the specification on the balloon cloth ?
- This specially coated synthetic fabric is made up of:
- 200 D Nylon cloth
- Urethane coating, DWR
- Aluminum sheet on the top half that works as a reflecting surface
- How can we clean the balloon cloth if it gets dirty ?
You can use any cleaning liquid (like 409) and spray lightly on the balloon and rub it with a clean washcloth or paper towel. Make sure you do not spray on any electrical parts.
- What is the time taken to inflate the balloon ?
It takes less than a minute to inflate & LED bulb can be turned on for the best illumination level instantly.